About Our Workshops
Passion for Patients International™ Workshops are on-site, interactive, customized to meet the need of each healthcare organization. Each session includes engaging role-playing exercises that will inspire Off-the-Chart Medical Etiquette into daily work and into the organizational culture.
3 things that set us apart — Practices that have completed our Workshops are seeing impressive results in a couple of key areas.
- Leaders report that after the workshops, their teams are much more communicative and collaborative.
- Some say the ‘spirit’ in the office is much more positive.
- Leaders also report that their patient satisfaction scores have improved and patient complaints have dropped after the Passion for Patients International™ Workshops.
Here is why we believe these changes have taken place:
- Passion for Patients International™ Workshops are on-site, customized, and highly interactive.
- Passion for Patients International™ Mystery Patient Assessments (our version of secret shopper) identify high-points and low-points in the patient experience.
- Passion for Patients International™ Medical Etiquette Coaching Program (our version of train-the-trainer) provides emerging leaders or other identified team members with the tools to Refresh and Practice with their peers the key points of our training. This is a very effective tool to sustain a culture of a higher level of Medical Etiquette.
Sample Workshop Topics
- Identify Barriers to Communication
- Master more effective Verbal and
- Non-verbal Communication skills
- De-Fuse Difficult Situations
- Reduce Incivility in the Workplace and Accidental Communication habits
- Excel at using the Power of Touch,
- Tone & Space
- Leave a GOOD Lasting Impression
- AND MORE!!!